Nvidia Promoting DirectStylus Tech with Make Your Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.

nord_musician

Distinguished
Jun 6, 2010

so you judge future product with your experience on older product?
I've had Tegra 3 devices and still dont want any of those. I'd stick to qualcomm for a while longer

alidan

Splendid
Aug 5, 2009
Seems like stylus calibration is off (not serious hardware). 7 inches is very tiny, 13 inches is good.

considering many artists have a small notebook they always have on them, ,something digital is a decent to great replacement for that.

Sveg

Distinguished
May 16, 2008
I'd be more interested in seeing what Kyle Lambert could do with it. I've seen few that could come close to his pad art.
https://www.youtube.com/user/kylelambertportfolio
Amazing guy.

Another way to get this promoted on release would be for Nvidia to get some exclusive with coloring book publishers Disney and Hasbro.

A New generation is being born with a tablet in their hands. Doing flash cards, using them as learning stations, kids music, and even popping in Hulu for PBS Kids education TV programs.
Hell even games like cut the rope teach them simple physics at an early age.

So getting the art portion of these devices perfected only makes sense.
And I can see Nvidia using this as a testing stone before the K1 version with a bigger screen targets the more mid range too professional level.

Draven35

Distinguished
Nov 7, 2008
I bought a HP Slate 7 Extreme and an rather happy with the way the stylus works, if not the stylus itself (I could really use a stylus the size of a conventional pencil/pen)

Status
Not open for further replies.