Discussion NVIDIA QUADRO P620 V2 which does not display on External TVs but on normal monitors it displays on all 4 ports.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 27, 2022
This is installed on Windows 64-bit system. What is confusing is the display is okay on normal monitor up to 24". But on bigger TVs like 52" the display says WEAK Signal. I have tried to connect HDMI to an on board HDMI port with positive results. But connecting to any port of the add on NVIDIA QUADRO, I fail to get a display. Please help. All necessary drivers are installed. Why should I fail to get display on bigger monitors if I can get display on small and ordinary computer monitors

kanewolf

Titan
This is installed on Windows 64-bit system. What is confusing is the display is okay on normal monitor up to 24". But on bigger TVs like 52" the display says WEAK Signal. I have tried to connect HDMI to an on board HDMI port with positive results. But connecting to any port of the add on NVIDIA QUADRO, I fail to get a display. Please help. All necessary drivers are installed. Why should I fail to get display on bigger monitors if I can get display on small and ordinary computer monitors
What length cable are you using to connect to the TV?

Status
Not open for further replies.