Question NVIDIA RTX 6000 / A 6000 – Are they certified and do they support Blu-ray playback?

Mar 10, 2023
Hi,

I'm working with SolidWorks, Premiere Pro and Cinema 4D, so I need one of these two graphics cards to work with. Are both cards supported (certified) by all programs?

For my pleasure, though, I'd also like to watch Blu-rays after hours. Do both graphic cards support content protection standards (e.g. HDCP), so Cyberlink PowerDVD will successfully play Blu-rays with these graphics cards?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Merged thread:

Hi,

I'm interested in buying any of the above graphics cards.

Do they support DLP link, so I can watch 3D videos with a DLP beamer and corresponding 3D glasses?

Your answers are appreciated.

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
Looks like Adobe supports pretty much all GPUs, and I imagine Solidworks is similar. Really the driver that matters.

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/system-requirements.html#graphics-cards

Cinema 4D basically says DX12 level 11 compliant, which certainly covers any of the recent cards and going back as far as the 900 series possibly.

Can't recall a GPU that doesn't support HDCP, kind of been a thing since HDMI.

Nvidia 3D support is also universal going back a long time.

Mar 10, 2023
Thank you for your valuable information!

Regarding DLP Link, I'm not sure if that's supported, since NVIDIA ceased support for 3D Vision. As I couldn't find any information on that I would pretty much like to make sure before buying such expensive card.

Adobe doesn't list any of the above three cards in their list, so I wasn't sure either. Same is true for SolidWorks.