Nvidia Scores Big with Extra Terrestials!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GunBladeType-T

Distinguished
Jul 8, 2010
http://www.guru3d.com/news/nvidia-gets-25-million-from-darpa-to-research-exascale-supercomputers/

Nvidia Scores another Deal with Crayola & Darpa! Hope that means another UFO AfterShock II. Mercury Speed Enhanced Game(Proto-SS w. no prototype-toss), or Xenocide II. The T-700 Lurkers(Zerg) Conspiracy, or Warcraft IV. The Tehranian(Iranian w. Ukranian Sprockets Incentive)!

Makes me thing of a new Nvidia, Whats in your wallet Capital One Card!

Solution
In short one giant Fermi brick. As for bait that is like me saying that all but one of the US presidents are related to each other by one or both sides of their family including that jack ass Obama. Did any one hear about that pedo ring in DC?
In short one giant Fermi brick. As for bait that is like me saying that all but one of the US presidents are related to each other by one or both sides of their family including that jack ass Obama. Did any one hear about that pedo ring in DC?

Solution

GunBladeType-T

Distinguished
Jul 8, 2010

Testicles( :bounce:) means you need tesla to get your sacks growing so you can find gamerette dates(B-52 Beegee's Dates) to help you solve these analogies and get back in the league of extraordinary gamers!

GunBladeType-T

Distinguished
Jul 8, 2010

Big Bricks are the Voodoo 5 6000 Days!

Status
Not open for further replies.