[SOLVED] Nvidia Surround - left and right monitor flickering off and on

Bayne172

Commendable
Jun 15, 2017
Hello and thank you for any help.

I just built a new PC, and the same problem is happen that was with my previous PC, so I know its not the build.

Whether gaming or just on the desktop or during a video from YouTube...my left and right monitor will decide to go off and on when they want.

I have an LG OLED 55" as my center monitor, and 2 curved Samsung 55" LEDs left and right.

The issue never happened from the get go. It started sometime after, it wasn't too often so I didn't care much.

Now with my newer build, it seems to be happening more and I have to deal with it at this point.

I did all the standard stuff. Checked the cables, connections, settings, etc.

The one thing I can think of is the display port converters.....but I sort of debunked this as I plugged my main monitor into one of these adapters and tested it, and never a flickering on the center monitor.

Our DisplayPort 1.4/2 to HDMI 2.0a Active adapter enables you to connect a DisplayPort video output from your laptop or desktop to HDMI-equipped displays, HDTVs, or projector
Supports resolution up to 4096x2160 (4K) UltraHD at 60Hz and 1080P@120Hz frame rate with High Dynamic Range (HDR)
EYEFINITY and SURROUND support for Gaming and Digital Signage: Active converter ensures compatibility with AMD Eyefinity and NVIDIA Surround technology to support multi-screen SLS gaming and digital signage applications. For details, search the web for "How to configure multiple monitors using an AMD Eyefinity and NVIDIA Graphics Cards?
Active adapter technology is universally compatible with all DisplayPorts. Works with active and passive systems (DP and DP++ devices). This is NOT a bi-directional adapter.
Premium Sound Quality: Supports HD audio up to 8 channels LPCM and HBR up to 192kHz. Self Powered: No external power supply required. Limited One-Year Warranty!

The description seems correct for what I need, even mentioned Nvidia surround support.

I just can't seem to find a fix.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you

System specs:
Windows 10 home
MSI ACE z390 mobo
Corsair RGB PRO 3600 ram 32g
Geforce RTX 2080 TI - MSI gaming X trio