Nvidia Tegra 2 wants...

liquidsnake718

Distinguished
Jul 8, 2009
What more could you ask for from Nvidia?

I guess if it were possible to "SLI" two laptops or an "external" GPU or even have an empty slot for two gpu chips so that the tegra can work in unison with a mobile gpu well

Solution
Last year when all around were saying that Nvidia were finished because they didn't have a GPU I kept mentioning Tegra and no one was interested then and even though it's been the major money earner for them most of the folk around here don't seem to know that or if they do they don't want to acknowledge it.
Last year when all around were saying that Nvidia were finished because they didn't have a GPU I kept mentioning Tegra and no one was interested then and even though it's been the major money earner for them most of the folk around here don't seem to know that or if they do they don't want to acknowledge it.

Solution

liquidsnake718

Distinguished
Jul 8, 2009

Same here, the Tegra, the ION and the ION2 were all in the works last year and now the ion is slowly taking off due to the netbook ver2.0...... this gpu is not bad and is the basically a gf9400mobile chip.... I am actually eying a new netbook to compliment my desktop with the ion2 and a dual core atom, the ASUS 120N