Nvidia: Tegra Puts 8 Processors Inside Zune HD

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[citation][nom]falconqc[/nom]Looks very promising. I just wish they had made a phone of it. The iPhone is a POS, but when it comes to smart phones it's king of the hill. A hill made of solid waste, but it's still on top...zPhone, ZunePhone... Cmon MS, give us an alternative to (cr)Apple.[/citation]

perhaps microsoft needs to completely rework things from here to build a microsoft phone OS rather then make a windows like OS failure

nachowarrior

Distinguished
May 28, 2007
[citation][nom]falconqc[/nom]Looks very promising. I just wish they had made a phone of it. The iPhone is a POS, but when it comes to smart phones it's king of the hill. A hill made of solid waste, but it's still on top...zPhone, ZunePhone... Cmon MS, give us an alternative to (cr)Apple.[/citation]

HEY! I coined/own the phrase crApple! :p you owe me a shiny nickel! hahaha.

bk420

Distinguished
Apr 24, 2009
looks pretty cool to me. I'll have to try it first though. I've been waiting for something that i can hook up to my tv using a hdmi cable.

rambo117

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2008
[citation][nom]chris1290[/nom]swagbucks.com/refer/ninmastaget the zune for free or i touch[/citation]
really?! how much does it cost??

eff off spammers

Status
Not open for further replies.