[SOLVED] NVIDIA, Unsupported Graphics Card, There is a problem with your graphics card.

Jan 7, 2020
So a friend of mine says he cant game on his computer saying that the message appears after the Driver reboot Installation and cant run any games even after he checked on the device manager.

System Specs.
GTX 770
PSU 650W 80+ Bronze
8Gb RAM
1TB HDD
AMD Athlon 200GE

Solution
So a friend of mine says he cant game on his computer saying that the message appears after the Driver reboot Installation and cant run any games even after he checked on the device manager.

System Specs.
GTX 770
PSU 650W 80+ Bronze
8Gb RAM
1TB HDD
AMD Athlon 200GE

Hi @KonneR

Have your friend either disable the onboard GPU that comes with his AMD 200GE (Vega 3) and use the GTX 770 or remove the GTX 770 and use the onboard GPU. The Vega 3 is OK for VERY basic games as the GTX 770 is much more powerful.

The rest of his system should run a solid 720p, possibly even @ 1080p, only with settings turned down to low. Your friend would benefit going up to 16GB of RAM. Remind him that the 200GE is only a dual core CPU.

Is a...

Mrgr74

Reputable
BANNED

System Specs.
GTX 770
PSU 650W 80+ Bronze
8Gb RAM
1TB HDD
AMD Athlon 200GE

Hi @KonneR

Have your friend either disable the onboard GPU that comes with his AMD 200GE (Vega 3) and use the GTX 770 or remove the GTX 770 and use the onboard GPU. The Vega 3 is OK for VERY basic games as the GTX 770 is much more powerful.

The rest of his system should run a solid 720p, possibly even @ 1080p, only with settings turned down to low. Your friend would benefit going up to 16GB of RAM. Remind him that the 200GE is only a dual core CPU.

Is a total upgrade of any type a possibility? The Ryzen 1500X is going for as low as $65 and it would be night & day faster. What type of motherboard does he have as the 1500X might just pop right in as the 200GE is AM4, the same as the Ryzen.

Let us know. Otherwise have him do the above.

Oh & what OS does he have installed?

Last edited:
Solution