[SOLVED] Nvlink 2080ti graphics card to a 2080 super

Jan 9, 2020
So as the title explains I want more fps . I was wondering if I could bridge or nvlink a 2080ti to a 2080 super to save on cost since there so dang expensive? I want more fps and quality graphics at the same time. I want 100 plus fps on games like rdr2 non 4k

MarzZzipan

Prominent
Aug 1, 2019
You could but from this:

Im sure this link doesn't specify nvlink between and 2080 and a 2080 ti it just says if u can nvlink between 2 2080's or 2 ti's

Also what cpu do you have are you sure Ur not being bottlenecked by that or another component in Ur system. Since gaming at 1440p with a 2080ti should get higher fps

jimmysmitty

Champion
You could but from this:

NVLink would require a third card to act as the output.

The other side is that a lot of games do not have full SLI support built in these days which makes it almost not worth it.

jimmysmitty

Champion
Im sure this link doesn't specify nvlink between and 2080 and a 2080 ti it just says if u can nvlink between 2 2080's or 2 ti's

Also what cpu do you have are you sure Ur not being bottlenecked by that or another component in Ur system. Since gaming at 1440p with a 2080ti should get higher fps
I don't have RTX or use NVLink. I have no need for more than one GPU.

And I retract what I said. You shouldn't be able to from what I have found online. It should be the same as SLI which requires the same GPUs.

ASK THE COMMUNITY