Question PC black screens and restarts inconsistently, even in BIOS

May 4, 2024
Hello, I'm in need of some help, my PC black screens and restarts inconsistently, even in BIOS.
I'm really at a loss what to try next. I've tried removing my OC, removing GPU card, running stress tests on GPU and CPU temps all well under 80. There is no consistency to the crashes, sometimes I can't get it to turn back on until I turn the power off on the PSU. It seems to crash more the more it crashes... And less the less it crashes. It's sounds dumb, but that's the only consistency, if it's crashing it's going to do it a lot, if not it maybe good for 2 hours.

CPU- 9900k
MB- asus rog strix z390-e gaming
GPU- 2070super
Ram- G.SKILL Trident z space DDR4 space 3200 c16 space 4x8 GB
Ssd - SN770 2TB main drive
PSU - corsair RM850X (new last summer)
CPU cooler - Gamerstorm watercooled CPU cooler
Case - Phanteks P600s computer case

Additionally this is a new problem, just started last week. PC had been fine for a year.
Additionally, got rid of my OC and when it black screened in the BIOS there was no GPU installed.

May 4, 2024
It's gotten worse, my PC now won't turn on the motherboard LEDs show flashes red for CPU and yellow for ram, then repeats. It no longer turns on.

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Negative, I only removed the manual OC and set it to auto. I updated the bios last fall and no issues.
Then manually reset and see if it makes a difference.

The method I recommend:

1. Disconnect all power sources. Power cable, video, powered speakers, etc.
2. Remove the battery.
3. Press the power button to discharge residual power stored in system components.
4. Wait at least a minute with battery removed (probably not necessary, but out of habit I have done this way for decades).
5. Reinstall battery.
6. Reconnect all previously disconnected things.
7. Power on.

May 4, 2024
Then manually reset and see if it makes a difference.

The method I recommend:

1. Disconnect all power sources. Power cable, video, powered speakers, etc.
2. Remove the battery.
3. Press the power button to discharge residual power stored in system components.
4. Wait at least a minute with battery removed (probably not necessary, but out of habit I have done this way for decades).
5. Reinstall battery.
6. Reconnect all previously disconnected things.
7. Power on.
I did all the steps, after powing back on it flashed the red and yellow light, turned off, and then turn back on and is stuck flashing the yellow and red light.

May 4, 2024
Sounds like a possible motherboard failure at this point.
After 4 minutes being powered on it started flashing green lights, I got into bios. 2 minutes after that it shut down booted up three times and shutting down with red and yellow lights. Now it's booted to Windows... I feel like it's going to shutdown any second. Is there a Motherboard diagnostics tool or something I can run to tell me if a part of the MB is failing?