[SOLVED] Nvme ssd and sata ssd use one piece ?

Sep 22, 2020
Hello guys how can I tell my question I don't know but for example I have 10 gb nmve ssd and 10 gb sata ssd can I use them like one piece 20 gb ?

Solution
10GB SSD? No, that makes no sense. There aren't any 10GB NVME drives that I know of and I haven't seen anything less than a 60GB SSD in years, if ever. Something is wrong with your numbers.

And no, you really can't use them together as one drive. Well, you can, but it's relatively pointless and besides which, 20GB isn't even enough to install windows on much less do anything else with.
10GB SSD? No, that makes no sense. There aren't any 10GB NVME drives that I know of and I haven't seen anything less than a 60GB SSD in years, if ever. Something is wrong with your numbers.

And no, you really can't use them together as one drive. Well, you can, but it's relatively pointless and besides which, 20GB isn't even enough to install windows on much less do anything else with.

Reactions: MuppT
Solution
Sep 22, 2020

Man just for example of course there is not 10 gb ssd :) thank you

Man just for example of course there is not 10 gb ssd :) thank you
Ok, then if you are being "theoretical", you should SAY that. We deal with specifics here. Not having the specifics means guessing and guessing results in assumptions. Assumptions result in people looking stupid when their assumptions turn out to be wrong, so in the future please provide SPECIFIC information and if something is an example only, just say "for example" or "in theory", or something to that effect. We have no way of knowing what is or is not an actual fact when dealing with your hardware, that we can't see and know nothing about.

I suspect maybe language barrier is part of the problem here as well. Certainly it's likely since you're not in a western region.