Nyko Moves Into VR Accessory Market, First Two Products Announced

Status
Not open for further replies.

metathias

Distinguished
Nov 3, 2011
No thanks on the motion band, And really if you have a vive the haptic device "guardian" is redundant, and probably undesirable. However for the Rift this might be great. Honestly until i tried the Vive, And its chaparone+camera system i had no idea it would be so worthwhile. I have a hard time believing this haptic device will be anywhere near the same level of usefulness as vive chaperone, but its probably better than nothing.

Zapin

Reputable
Dec 15, 2015
Pretty useless product imo but I do like the idea of more VR accessories. A VR keyboard/mouse for example would be sweet. If it could be tracked by the current lighthouses and then virtually rendered on the desk or your lap in front of you that would be pretty cool for those keyboard/mouse experiences that could benefit from something this.

Or how about a small tracked device that you could attach to your ankle or something to track your speed on a treadmill, elliptical or stationary bike. It could add VR fitness as an option for equipment not actually designed for it.

Marzipan

Honorable
Jun 19, 2012
The bead - band is an OLD remedy for motion & Sea sickness . I once saw them available for vacation cruises, almost 30 years ago, and at the time.e was told it was an old trick . I,was skeptical... and still am! Allot of people seem to think it works though

Status
Not open for further replies.