Nzxt 810 watercooled

steezyyo

Honorable
Sep 3, 2012
nzxt full tower case with asrock 990fx extreme motherboard, amd phenom x4 965 black editoiin cpu, 16gb of cosair vengeance ram,2 geforce gtx 550ti 2gb overclocked grapics cards in sli, ocz modular zt series 750w power supply,green and uv cold cathode lighting, Larkooler water cooling system with green uv dye bomb,
Agility 3 AGT3-25SAT3-60G 60GB SATA 6Gb/s 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive SSD) with SandForce 2281 Controller with windows 7 installed,hdd, and single sleeved uv green atx mother board power connectors. system is brand new and has been tested by me with a 48 hour stress test will run any game you throw at it, wire management is flawless build with tender loving care professorial grade work fully back this system if any problems a cure i will do my best to fix system free of charge will run 3 monitor surrond with ease call or text me at 3012725272 can also do custom mods and build you a more cost effective system by request 1500$ live in md prefer pick up be very expensive to ship due to weight

lol i see mistakes right from the get go

1: i5 3570k is way better
2: you dont need that much ram
3: 2 550tis are probably worst thing you can get for a video card solution. the gtx670 is much better and runs with less power
4: the agility 3 is bad.
5: the zt is mediocre. something from seasonic or superflower would be way better

id say completely not worth watercooling

steezyyo

Honorable
Sep 3, 2012
i appreciated the criticism but this was a semi budget build i love the phenom cpus and will stick with them for my budget builds tell there no longer exist 2 the ram may be over kill but for the price its unbeatable 3 the 2 550tis perform very similer and are 200 cheaper also alows you to run 3 monitor surround 4 i had mad a mistake on the post and it is a agility 4 and 5 i agree the zt series isnt the best it whines and sounds like a jet bought it with no back round knowledge

2 550tis perform around the same as a 570.

570 vs 670
http://www.anandtech.com/bench/Product/518?vs=598

you are to get a RMA for the ZT. they fixed the jet engine fan

agiltiy 4 still sucks lol

now.
id suggest something like a rasa kit to start off with

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/12222/ex-wat-162/XSPC_Rasa_750_RS360_Universal_CPU_Triple_Radiator_Water_Cooling_Kit_w_Updated_Pump_and_Free_Kill_Coil.html

i doubt you can find 550ti blocks given its a low end card and its kinda pointless to watercool

steezyyo

Honorable
Sep 3, 2012
i just use the ssd for os dont need any other watercooling system im fine with mine and i was not planning on water cooling the gpus in the first place

TRENDING THREADS