Question NZXT C750/C850 Gold Fully Modular ATX PSU ?

Apr 30, 2024
I am looking to upgrade my Corsair CV650 Watt 80+ Bronze PSU to NZXT C750/C850 Gold PSU as it has a 10-year warranty. I need reviews/opinions on it as it's not included in any tier list except for the 1200w variant

https://nzxt.com/product/c750

Specs:
Intel® Core™ i5-14600K
Zotac RTX 3060 12GB Twin Edge OC
MSI MAG B760 Tomahawk WiFi DDR4
Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3600MHz
Corsair CV Series 650 Watt 80+ Bronze
Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB NVMe
Cooler Master MB511 ARGB
DeepCool LT720 360mm

Last edited by a moderator:

Lutfij

Titan
According to this list it's still ranked into Tier A. Can you please state what the PSU upgrade will be powering? I see sig space specs but the issue with that is sig space specs can and will change over time. When that happens this thread and their accompanying solutions/advices will be rendered moot to the user in the same boat as you're in now, which is why we ask users to include their specs in their thread's body.

Where are you located? What is your preferred site for purchase? What sort of a budget have allocated for your PSU purchase? What sort of units do you have access to?

Apr 30, 2024
According to this list it's still ranked into Tier A. Can you please state what the PSU upgrade will be powering? I see sig space specs but the issue with that is sig space specs can and will change over time. When that happens this thread and their accompanying solutions/advices will be rendered moot to the user in the same boat as you're in now, which is why we ask users to include their specs in their thread's body.

Where are you located? What is your preferred site for purchase? What sort of a budget have allocated for your PSU purchase? What sort of units do you have access to?
ah my bad I live in Pakistan, I am looking for a branded 850w PSU (top quality with all the protections etc) with a 10y warranty budget is not a problem

Apr 30, 2024

so it is good or not?