[SOLVED] NZXT H510 with H100i

Aug 15, 2019
I am trying to install my H100i in the front bracket of the NZXT H510. I wanted to fit it inside the front gap unfortunately with the fans attached it doesn't fit in that gap.
So the setup looked like this:
Bracket:Radiator:Fan:front of case
And it didn't fit.
I know this works:
Fan:radiator:bracket:front of case
But what I was wondering if I could do was this:
Radiator:bracket:fan:front of case.
Would this ruin what the fans are doing? I would have the fans as intake fans and two out take fans on the top and back of case.

Solution
It will depend on how much airflow the bracket or the front of the case restricts. From the photos I have seen, the bracket does not look like it will restrict the air at all and it is hard to judge how close to the front glass the front fans will be. The closer to the front of the case, the more restrictive. This is an issue with tempered glass.

My suggestion would be to build it the way you want it and then test the temperatures. If you temps are good, then the airflow if fine. If your temps are high, then you should make a change in the system layout.
It will depend on how much airflow the bracket or the front of the case restricts. From the photos I have seen, the bracket does not look like it will restrict the air at all and it is hard to judge how close to the front glass the front fans will be. The closer to the front of the case, the more restrictive. This is an issue with tempered glass.

My suggestion would be to build it the way you want it and then test the temperatures. If you temps are good, then the airflow if fine. If your temps are high, then you should make a change in the system layout.

Reactions: Lcuevas
Solution