[SOLVED] NZXT H510i Case

maag2

Reputable
Jan 22, 2020
I had just bought this new case and it looks like the RGB and Fan controller in my case has a small light that stays on when my pc is on and off in the front of the case. Is this normal even when my PC is off? If not how do I shut it off when my pc is off, or can it stay on always?

Solution
I have been turning off the psu, but I would prefer not to do that. I am wondering if there is a way to turn the light off another way.
Well my motherboard rgb and keyboard rgb sometimes lights up when my UPS (electricity issues, can't run it off mains) is on but the pc isn't. I don't like turning off the psu either, I'm afraid the switch will break. So I turn off the ups. You can just turn off the mains switch, the one on the wall socket
I have been turning off the psu, but I would prefer not to do that. I am wondering if there is a way to turn the light off another way.
Well my motherboard rgb and keyboard rgb sometimes lights up when my UPS (electricity issues, can't run it off mains) is on but the pc isn't. I don't like turning off the psu either, I'm afraid the switch will break. So I turn off the ups. You can just turn off the mains switch, the one on the wall socket

Solution