NZXT hue aer fan direction.

May 27, 2018
I have 2* 140mm NZXT Aer fans in my s340 elite case, though since the back-fan can only be 120mm, no aer can be mounted there. The aer had to go up and infront, though this causes problems due to the fact that the fans suck through the rgb side and blow it out the other side, but this causes weird airflow issues because i want the fans to suck instead op blow. How do i reverse the fan rotation on a NZXT 140mm aer fan?

May 27, 2018
MERGED QUESTION
Question from floris.martens02 : "NZXT Hue+ Aer fan direction problem."

I have 2* 140mm NZXT Aer fans in my s340 elite case, though since the back-fan can only be 120mm, no aer can be mounted there. The aer had to go up and infront, though this causes problems due to the fact that the fans suck through the rgb side and blow it out the other side, but this causes weird airflow issues because i want the fans to suck instead op blow. How do i reverse the fan rotation on a NZXT 140mm aer fan?

jayleonis

Honorable
Nov 18, 2018
I am also curious, what if you want to reverse the directoin of airflow on these. simplying turning them around wont work because only 1 side has the RGB leds on it. can the direction the blades spin be altered in CAM or another way?