Hi everyone,
Just built my new gaming pc
Ryzen 3600 stock
Asus B550 E gaming
Corsair veng 16gb 3600
M.2 1 tb
NZxt kraken x63
Case, lian li lancool II
Now the problem is about temps that i think that it’s not as it should be every time i monitor the temps of the cpu it goes from 43 to 57-58 all the time its not stable ans changing like each and every second in idle
I tried another monitoring programs but it’s the same the temps are not stable

Jul 10, 2020
1)Stop comparing it to an Intel cpu, or the older Ryzens, because it's neither. It's SUPPOSED to bounce around like that; it is the nature of this cpu.
2)Set the pump speed to 100% and adjust the fan curve so it doesn't rev up as much.
Thanks for the reply, so you want to say that the bouncing in temps is happening only with ryzen cpus ??

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
To be more precise, Ryzen 3000, yes.
It should only be occurring across 2-3 threads, the rest are sleeping - as far as light loads are concerned.
The cooler software is trying to react to every little spike that happens, but it can't keep up with them; that's why I suggested maxing the pump speed and adjusting the fan speeds accordingly to reduce the intensity of the fan revving behavior.
It doesn't bounce around like that during heavier loads.

Jul 10, 2020
To be more precise, Ryzen 3000, yes.
It should only be occurring across 2-3 threads, the rest are sleeping - as far as light loads are concerned.
The cooler software is trying to react to every little spike that happens, but it can't keep up with them; that's why I suggested maxing the pump speed and adjusting the fan speeds accordingly to reduce the intensity of the fan revving behavior.
It doesn't bounce around like that during heavier loads.
Ok, so the pump is on max by default now the problem is with the fan curve I can’t find a solution for it every time I adjust the fan curve from the BIOS once i log in to windows it resets the fan curve suddenly i go back to bios adjust it to spin a little bit faster it works and again booting to windows once i put my password the fans slows down to silent

Jul 10, 2020
You've got a NZXT Kraken; you should be using the CAM software with it.
Both NZXT and Corsair pretty much force the user to use the software with their AIOs.
Yes im using cam but at the same time i have 3 corsair LL120 Rgb fans so im using icue software .. is it the reason why the fan curve resets every time I login to win ??? Amd what will be the solution?