NZXT Launches the Phantom - Pink Edition Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

amk-aka-Phantom

Distinguished
Mar 10, 2011
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :lol: I love the white Phantom, black isn't bad, red is meh, but pink... just... wrong! NZXT Phantom is my favorite case - why did they have to make a silly version of it? :D

Gamer-girl

Distinguished
May 29, 2010
I prefer black cases. If they really want to target female gamers then they should put female soldiers in FPS games. I really dislike having a guy character.

G

Sink the pink, it's all the fashion
Drink the drink, it's old-fashioned

AC/DC - Sink the Pink

theJ

Distinguished
Mar 20, 2009
I could get on board with this case for Breast Cancer Awareness Month, but only if they're donating the profit to the cause. Otherwise, what's the point?

G

Nice case, have built several systems with them, Mostly white ones (Stormtrooper looking)

I will look out for the pink version, i am sure some of my female customers would love that case, Choice is good, way to go NZXT, nice of you to show support for a great cause, anything that looks after the health of our ladies has a + in my book :)

G

[citation][nom]Gamer-girl[/nom]I prefer black cases. If they really want to target female gamers then they should put female soldiers in FPS games. I really dislike having a guy character.[/citation]

As a Bloke, I couldn't agree more!

halcyon

Splendid
[citation][nom]amk-aka-phantom[/nom]NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I love the white Phantom, black isn't bad, red is meh, but pink... just... wrong! NZXT Phantom is my favorite case - why did they have to make a silly version of it?[/citation]

They made this just for you.

kryojenix

Distinguished
Apr 7, 2006
It's not really that the case is pink that's all wrong, but it hasn't been colour-designed nicely, they just made it a uniform ghastly pink. They should have more detailing with contrasting and matching colours like red, white, violet etc.

ojas

Distinguished
Feb 25, 2011
Why is pink always reserved for women? i'm sure they'd like some other colours too. And you could always add a feminine tinge to them...but why just pink? and that too so pinkishly pink?

amk-aka-Phantom

Distinguished
Mar 10, 2011
[citation][nom]halcyon[/nom]They made this just for you.[/citation]

WTF! :lol:

[citation][nom]Gamer-girl[/nom]I prefer black cases. If they really want to target female gamers then they should put female soldiers in FPS games. I really dislike having a guy character.[/citation]

Go play Mass Effects...

[citation][nom]billybobser[/nom]Would like a gay rainbow colour set to troll at Lan Events.[/citation]

Rainbow would be interesting to see, if nicely done.

I'd like to see indigo Phantom... that'd be cool.

NZXT has geared their new Phantom Big-Tower - Pink Edition toward the female gamer base with an all pink theme.

I don't understand what's with the "girl colour = pink" stereorype. None of the girls I know like pink :D Red? Sure. But not pink...

Arethel

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2009
Why such an ugly pink though... Why not add some nice pastel touches and maybe a lavender/white silkscreen with some flowery henna designs. Make it cute, you know. This is like power ranger pink.

guru_urug

Distinguished
Aug 6, 2010
This Looks like its made for Paris Hilton... :p
Personally I dont like the color ...but if its for a good cause, then more power to you :)

"Dude, its not pink, its called salmon!"

I would have rather seen a different model done up in pink, or a completely new design. I'd consider a pink lan-box or htpc style case that was pink for my daughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.