Review NZXT N7 Z590 Motherboard Review: Unique Style, and Capable

pixelpusher220

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2008
"You get four USB 3.2 Gen 2 ports (3x Type-A, 2x Type-C) "

There is only 1 Type C and there are 3 Type A. The Specifications table has it correctly but the text of the article is wrong.

Co BIY

Splendid
Looks may not matter to some, but that is one God awful ugly motherboard! 💩

The people who like to open the hood of their car and see a giant piece of plastic with one hole for windshield fluid will love this board.

I'm more neutral on it. Boring yes, but also clean looking. Do I need a MB cover inside a case ? Not really.

I think it's humorous that this board is based on the Steel Legend because that board has the design sense of a pachinko game. Added together and averaged out they are right down the middle.

Y8gRMgNu6bVirwNh5qWhnh-970-80.jpg.webp
vnoTAdRy5KuZ9B28aqz4Fi-970-80.jpg.webp

jpe1701

Honorable
You say that it has a unique style but it looks like all of nzxt's previous motherboards. I guess you meant unique as in different from the other current offerings from competitors, but they have been using almost the same look ever since they started selling motherboards and I think giving them credit for being unique is stretching it at this point.

Exploding PSU

Honorable
Jul 17, 2018
Man, that's one of the finest looking board I've ever seen. Very clean. Thinking of picking up their B550 one in my next upgrade

EDIT : after reading the comments I guess this is an unpopular opinion. Each to their own, right?

jpe1701

Honorable
Man, that's one of the finest looking board I've ever seen. Very clean. Thinking of picking up their B550 one in my next upgrade

EDIT : after reading the comments I guess this is an unpopular opinion. Each to their own, right?
It does look good, my gripe is it looks the same as all of their boards. But hey at least they are consistent. Lol.