O Joy It's Halloween....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, there's nothing better than seeing thousands of little children dressed up in who knows what going around from house to house asking for candy. Furthermore, there's nothing better than seeing adults dressed up in some of the strangest costumers known to man getting drunk and doing even stupider things than usual. On that note, I'm taking this year off, as I'm far too lazy to throw anything together and then walk around attempting to coral and contain my younger relatives in their attempt to get high as kites off of sugar.

You would think though that such a "holiday" has it's roots somewhere in our collective past and you are correct. Don't worry, it's not an event made up by the commercial sector. Being a man of history, here is your Halloween history lesson in info-graph form (if you cannot tell, I love these things):

history_of_halloween_large.jpg

4745454b

Titan
Thanks for the pic. I found it odd (and not sure why) that lycans came about before vampires. 100s of years before. For whatever reason I assumed they came about the same time, or vampires first. I don't believe in these things, but my wife found the picture very exciting.

Status
Not open for further replies.