[SOLVED] Obligatory system drive repair on partitioned drive volume (Windows 10, SSD)

isak.leopold

Commendable
Mar 12, 2018
Every time I start up my computer I get faced with a quick repair flash looking similar to this picture:

https://sites.google.com/site/drmohanadal/_/rsrc/1500248759347/new-release-trials/my-feedback-on-win-10-pro/20170714_222052.jpg

Following this, the startup is just a poorly pixelated version of the win 10 loading icon, which then gives me the blue regular startup screen. After this I'm premitted to log in, the process takes around 1-2 minutes.
As this is a slight inconvenience, I looked up at google on how to solve this issue.
I knew that this was a result of me activating the chkdsk command previously, when trying to sort out the infamous 100% processor power error, but was now given the chkdsk indefenitely.

I tried changing the reg. key for chkdsk along with the fsutil and chkdsk /x c: but got no results.
I then used Minitool partition wizard to figure out what was being scanned, which was a recovery partition on the C drive (NTFS)

Anyone know how to deal with this issue?

Hardware specs:
Intel core i7-3770
Nvidia GeForce GTX 970
Gigabyte GA-H77-D3H
Drives:
ADATA SP900 ATA Device (C drive)
SAMSUNG HD252KJ ATA Device
SAMSUNG HD502IJ ATA Device

If you need additional information (eg. RAM, PSU), please tell me.

isak.leopold

Commendable
Mar 12, 2018
If anyone else experiences the same problem, I solved it by completeley tearing apart the computer i.e. removing the motherboard and installing it again.

Solution