Question OC’d my cpu heavily while also heavily oc’ing my gpu. Ruined my psu?

thedocisin

Distinguished
Sep 24, 2011
Symptoms: BSOD
While saying “attempting to repair, then windows will restart” (around 70%) computer shuts down.

On attempted startup. Fans turn on, lights light up 1-2 seconds of power l- then cuts off. Loops like that. Sometimes I’ll make it to bios (which would normally say boot failure due to overclock) but no text loads just uefi bios in the top. Then the computer dies and goes back to 1-2 second loop.

I’ve disconnected everything to mobo, using only 4/8gb ram, on-board gpu, and all usb peripherals.

No luck.

Taken batt. out for 1 min, 10 min, 6 hours. Reseated all RAM. No change to boot process whatsoever.

EDIT: Recently had to fix a problem where coolant pump wasn’t pumping. that’s why I was redoing my OC.

Idk if it matters since I can’t even get it to post. But here are the specs:

CPU: 2600k
Liquid cooled​
BCLK: 103​
Frequency: 4.4​
Memory is rated 1600 but reduced to 1333 during OC- testing.​
GPU: HD6970
MSI afterburner:​
Clock: 930​
Power: +50%​
Memory: 1425​

MOBO:
Gigabyte Z68MA-D2H-B3 (1.3)

Windows 10 (most recent update)
RAM: ADATA 1600
PSU: 800w
SSD: 80GB Boot
HDD: 500gb storage

I got a new PSU on the way. really hoping I didn’t ruin my motherboard/cpu

thedocisin

Distinguished
Sep 24, 2011
I reset the cmos, by taking out the batter and using the jumper. Waiting 6 hours without battery or power.

Same result. Powers on, holds power, no action on the screen, no beep, finally 15 seconds later- dies. Then it powers on, immediately dies, cycle repeat.

UPDATE: New PSU came in today.
Ripped everything apart. Emptied the coolant. Flushed, set up new psu. Turned it on. No beep, no action on the monitor, fan control lcd is onnnn then it dies. Then powers up. Immediately dies. Cycle repeats until I flip the I/O.

Process of elimination - PSU ✔️
Any ideas?