[SOLVED] oc vega 8 on ryzen 3 2200g

Kostas chito

Reputable
Mar 19, 2017
Im building a pc with the ryzen 3 2200g and i want to overclock it. Im a first timer so i want your help. I need to mention that this is going to be on the stock wraith cooler. So should i do it in ryzen master because i read that it does not apply your oc every time you boot into windows? What are the safe voltages and the right procedure i need to follow? I also have the asrock b450m pro4 mother board. Does it need a bios update to overclock? thanks for your time

Solution
Ryzen master is a good way to test what you can get to run stable, once you have found the values you want then you can input them into BIOS so it applys them before windows even boots.

The B450m will run an Ryzen APU out of the box but its always a good idea to have the latest BIOS install.
Ryzen master is a good way to test what you can get to run stable, once you have found the values you want then you can input them into BIOS so it applys them before windows even boots.

The B450m will run an Ryzen APU out of the box but its always a good idea to have the latest BIOS install.

Solution