Oculus Connect: Schedule, List Of Speakers Announced

Status
Not open for further replies.

joneb

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2007
I think you'll know about it and thats exactly why its taking so long. Its been in design and production for a long time with just teases as to whats its going to turn out to be to garner interest and feedback and maybe even more funding. It has been put back from major release to make sure its spot on the best beginning VR experience possible and not be just a quirky flash in the pan and its gone novelty like previous VR attempts and many other technical product design and marketing failures.

Most importantly now its at the stage to garner as much industry knowledge and support for its applications such as games to make sure for instance its release coincides with fully VR interactive AAA games. When it releases it will explode onto the market place and into gaming history I expect because the likes of you and me may be following up its progress and get tired of waiting but the people who really count are the ones not expecting it but for whom it will rock their gaming world. I hope. ;-)

kcarbotte

Contributing Writer
Editor
Mar 24, 2015

I have my fingers crossed that this even will reveal the final price, and maybe open pre-orders.

Status
Not open for further replies.