OCZ Intros Indilinx Everest 2-based Agility 4 Series SSDs

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scour

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2012
I will take a look at the Vertex 4 in future, the 5-year-warranty is rare. And if they use Intel-chips it´s maybe a option. And it´s nice that it don´t use the SF-controllers.

But I´m not that user who daily writes 100GB of data and my actual (lol) PC only have SATA 2, so I probably don´t see the difference to the M4. So I wait for a better price ;)

What was your prob with Octane (S2?)? It´s not the fastest, I know, but did u have reliabilty-probs or compatibilty-issues?

[citation][nom]Scour[/nom]I will take a look at the Vertex 4 in future, the 5-year-warranty is rare. And if they use Intel-chips it´s maybe a option. And it´s nice that it don´t use the SF-controllers.But I´m not that user who daily writes 100GB of data and my actual (lol) PC only have SATA 2, so I probably don´t see the difference to the M4. So I wait for a better price What was your prob with Octane (S2?)? It´s not the fastest, I know, but did u have reliabilty-probs or compatibilty-issues?[/citation]

Octane did not like writing and reading in its usual speeds when I filled it up like Vertex 4 did. I had to wipe it to get it to full speed again.

girlstoms123

Honorable
May 24, 2012
About four years later, the Soviet Union was granted access to Cam Ranh Bay. It upgraded the war-torn facilities, adding runways, dry docks, shelters for submarines, weapons-storage facilities and signals intelligence stations, according to a history of the port by Ian Storey and Carlyle Thayer, “Cam Ranh Bay: Past imperfect, Future Conditional,” published in 2001 by the journal Contemporary Southeast Asia.

alphaalphaalpha

Honorable
Mar 7, 2012
[citation][nom]girlstoms123[/nom]About four years later, the Soviet Union was granted access to Cam Ranh Bay. It upgraded the war-torn facilities, adding runways, dry docks, shelters for submarines, weapons-storage facilities and signals intelligence stations, according to a history of the port by Ian Storey and Carlyle Thayer, “Cam Ranh Bay: Past imperfect, Future Conditional,” published in 2001 by the journal Contemporary Southeast Asia.[/citation]

As interesting as history is, is there a reason for this little piece being posted to Tom's? Normally, I'd assume that this is spam, but there is no hidden link or anything like that that I can see in the post, so I have no idea why it was posted... Is this some kind of weird trolling?

Status
Not open for further replies.