Oddities of connecting DUALSHOCK 4 to Windows 10

Jul 11, 2018
Hi! There are 2 DUALSHOK4 and bluetooth / wifi adapter ASUS PCE-AC55BT B1. I used the DS4Windows program. On the page there were instructions and video. The first controller was able to connect through the wire. And then on Bluetooth. With the second controller, I did the same thing, I connected through the wire. By Bluetooth failed. I deleted the first controller from the system to start all over again. Now the first controller is connected only for 10 seconds, displaying in the Device and printer and Bluetooth list, and also in the DS4Windows(Only the icon of bluetooth is displayed. no poppy addresses) program. And the second only blinks a couple of times, that's all. Any ideas?

Solution
I use DS4Tools as well. I have zero issues with it. The only time I do have issues is when steam decides its going to take over and support the DS4 controller. However some games do not see the controller this way, so I default to DS4 Tools.not once have I had an issue such as you guys have. Pairing the controller is straight forward. Delete the pair from your device list then hold the PS button and the Share button until the lightbar continuously flashes, tell windows to pair the device and then load DS4Tools up, it should show in there with the default profile.

Sliquid

Reputable
Jun 26, 2015
I use DS4Tools as well. I have zero issues with it. The only time I do have issues is when steam decides its going to take over and support the DS4 controller. However some games do not see the controller this way, so I default to DS4 Tools.not once have I had an issue such as you guys have. Pairing the controller is straight forward. Delete the pair from your device list then hold the PS button and the Share button until the lightbar continuously flashes, tell windows to pair the device and then load DS4Tools up, it should show in there with the default profile.

Solution