Office 15 on Windows on ARM Completely Free? Probably Not

Status
Not open for further replies.

JOSHSKORN

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2009
[citation][nom]dspider[/nom]..have pointed out, a full version of Office 2015 will likely never be free...Office 2015?Really?[/citation]
Maybe there will be an Office 2015, as well. Maybe "Office 2015" will fix everything introduced in "Office 15", much like Office 2010 fixed new features introduced in 2007, which I thought was slow. It could've been the fault of Operating System at the time, though...which was Windows Vista. I love Office 2010 on Windows 7, but again, I still hate the ribbon. Thank God for shortcuts!

mcd023

Distinguished
Nov 9, 2010
[citation][nom]digiex[/nom]Office 2010 is resource hungry and full of bugs. But i have to use it because my wife like so much to use it's bug ridden resource hungry Word Art.[/citation]

I've never had any problems with it; it works fine and I love it.

As a side note, MS did include office mobile for free on the WP7, so probably something similar for the tablets, I presume. They let you create and edit Word, OneNote, PPT, and excel files on sharepoint, windows live, and can use lync.

PreferLinux

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2010
[citation][nom]mcd023[/nom]I've never had any problems with it; it works fine and I love it.[/citation]
I assume you've never tried to select objects using the select objects (marquee select) tool with a *.docx file then? Because it doesn't work unless it is an old format file, which is very annoying when you have a couple of dozen small objects in a small space. 2007 was fine for this, by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.