Office Web Apps Preview Coming Soon to SkyDrive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cryio

Distinguished
Oct 6, 2010
Loving Office 2013 so far, I'm just slightly annoyed by the lack of option to turn off SkyDrive integration though. Sometimes it doesn't take into account change I make tot documents, and will refuse to upload the newly changed document.

livebriand

Distinguished
Apr 18, 2011
It's definitely better than before (for instance, it uses the print layout rather than the web one), but I think the icons and toolbars looked better in the 2010 style. Also, why does it still have one long page, Wordpad style, rather than separate ones, like desktop Word?

Word and Excel haven't changed too much (they were already good enough), but Powerpoint is exponentially better - it was a piece of *** before, and now it's getting close to being as good as the desktop version. Onenote also improved quite a bit.

math1337

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2009
Improved performance? Finally. The old web apps were laggy even on my i5 gaming desktop. Hopefully, I'll also be able to reposition textboxes in powerpoint.

sheinemann

Distinguished
Aug 10, 2007
Just test drove Office Web Apps with a basic Excel workbook. This is a workbook that I use to keep track of my calorie and carb consumption as well as my blood glucose readings. It would be great to be able to do this via my phone when not at home. The lack of supporrt for even the most basic of built-in macros makes M$ Office web Apps a nonstarter for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.