Offsetting - Help needed!

Hemant Thakur

Honorable
Jan 21, 2014
Hi Guys,

I have 4770k on a Z87 sabertooth in a phantom 530.

Now i really want to install corsair H105(somehow i am smitten :lol:) in my case but the thickness of the cooler radiator presents some limitations..

I recently saw hitechlegions antec 1250 review where a similar thick radiator was Easily installed with clearence for push pull and motherboard using a offset mouting bracket.

My query is where i can i find such a generic offsetting bracket which i will be able to use on any 240mm radiator more specifically the H105?

Thanks in advance for ur replies

Solution
Or there is always the option of going to a Swiftech H220/Cooler Master Glacer 240L....simply because it has better performance, less noise and fits in that setup....
I havent seen such a product on the market, I have seen people make some (I am doing so soon, H100i wont fit in 300r with fans on)

Until I make a different screen for the top of my case, which im going to make taller so it fits, I have the fans mounted externally.

ciarlatano

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2011
Or there is always the option of going to a Swiftech H220/Cooler Master Glacer 240L....simply because it has better performance, less noise and fits in that setup....

Solution

Hemant Thakur

Honorable
Jan 21, 2014

Thanks for the suggestion!!

On a side note...an update saw OC3dTV video on 450 D case..

There the case comes with an option to offset the CPU cooler providing for more clearance for thicker radiators....e.g the H105

Gr8 to see manufacturers are considering this....:)

On a side note my hunt for the bracket continues....:pfff: