[SOLVED] Old Text Adventure Game?

THartmann9374

Honorable
Feb 13, 2017
Hello all,
Back in 1988, I had a several floppies that bundled like Big Rig, Bridge Construction?. There's one game that I woke up outside somewhere in the neighborhood. I don't know who I am. I have to walk around to find... really can't remember...

Can you remember what this game is? And I believed that the same company made Big Rig, Bridge Construction and bundled. I cannot remember if that game is included with those games or other games, but same company on floppy 5.4 diskette.

By the way, it's text adventure game. I got it like in 1988. And it is not Mindshadow, just plain text adventure game, no graphics.

Thanks!

Solution
I had found an answer. It is "NYC Adventure" part of "Sword and Sorcery Pak" published by Keypunch Software.

The main feature "Sword and Sorcery Pak" includes:

• Swords of Glass
  • Amulet of Yendor
  • The Golden Wombat
  • NYC Adventure

CloudyFaygo

Prominent
Sep 23, 2019
By the way, it's text adventure game. I got it like in 1988. And it is not Mindshadow, just plain text adventure game, no graphics.

Are you referring to the game "Zork"? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zork

"When Zork was published commercially, it was split up into three games: Zork: The Great Underground Empire – Part I (later known as Zork I), Zork II: The Wizard of Frobozz, and Zork III: The Dungeon Master " - Wikipedia

THartmann9374

Honorable
Feb 13, 2017
I had found an answer. It is "NYC Adventure" part of "Sword and Sorcery Pak" published by Keypunch Software.

The main feature "Sword and Sorcery Pak" includes:

• Swords of Glass
  • Amulet of Yendor
  • The Golden Wombat
  • NYC Adventure

Solution