Old thread/post expired or deleted?

Dec 7, 2017
3 or 2 years ago I had a problem with my gaming computer and I typed all the parts in the post now when I try to get to the post it says its deleted or an error? I'm trying to find a way to see the thread I made so I can order each part again if possible to find it for me then thank you

Error The page you're looking for has either been moved or removed from the site.

Last edited:
Dec 7, 2017

bignastyid

Titan
Thank you so much but I found it before you replied to my response I just typed in Google the title and it found my thread I made but thanks so much for the help 😉
Funny, that's how I found it aswell. Shortly after the migration to the new platform, many threads disappeared from from users profiles, can't even find them with the search on the forum. But they still exist and can usually be found with a Google search. To my knowledge the issue is being worked on but no ETA on if when there will be a fix.

Dec 7, 2017
Funny, that's how I found it aswell. Shortly after the migration to the new platform, many threads disappeared from from users profiles, can't even find them with the search on the forum. But they still exist and can usually be found with a Google search. To my knowledge the issue is being worked on but no ETA on if when there will be a fix.

Okay that's awesome to know it's 12:30 am I didn't think anyone would be up this late to reply to my question but I forgot people in different timezones so thanks