Olympic Commitee Denies WiFi Police at Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

memadmax

Distinguished
Mar 25, 2011
DENY DENY DENY..

And every, single youtube video that shows anything that goes on in the olympics automatically gets replaced with a message stating: Copyright blah blah blah olympic committee blah blah blah...

Kami3k

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2008
[citation][nom]memadmax[/nom]DENY DENY DENY..And every, single youtube video that shows anything that goes on in the olympics automatically gets replaced with a message stating: Copyright blah blah blah olympic committee blah blah blah...[/citation]

And? I guess I the fact I've seen a minor video from a nobody on youtube be taken down because of copyright is part of the NWO's plans right?

straw_hat

Honorable
Jul 30, 2012
The Olympics - the testing ground for the global police state that these NWO'ers want.
Remember even Hilter used the Olympics to push his agenda - nothing has changed, yet for us who just enjoy sports get caught up in the underlying political agenda.

teh_chem

Honorable
Jun 20, 2012
"So, what's that thing you've go there?"

Oh, nothing, just checking for...wireless interference...

"Is wifi considered a form of interference?"

Um...no comment...

"Why are you checking?"

For the lulz.

G

You could actually have this job in the US. The FCC patrols major events and searches for cell phone jammers and the like. They normally use volunteers from the local broadcasting community. Every radio is inspected and tagged, wireless is coordinated. Nobody is looking for your 3G or 4G phone, but in this day and age, the people protecting the heads of states do not want to be on the same freqs as someone coordinating food deliveries. Nothing unusual in the photo, a simple Yagi antenna and an analyzer. This goes on every day and is a necessary part of an event of this scale.

mrmez

Splendid
Sneaky bastards!

"...[we] have not put any controls in place to stop 3G services."

Well thats absolutely true. However, a wifi, or even bluetooth hotspot is not 3G, now is it.
Way to go not answering the question at all.

okibrian

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2009
[citation][nom]mrmez[/nom]Sneaky bastards!"...[we] have not put any controls in place to stop 3G services."Well thats absolutely true. However, a wifi, or even bluetooth hotspot is not 3G, now is it.Way to go not answering the question at all.[/citation]
It's like you read my mind man.

alidan

Splendid
Aug 5, 2009
[citation][nom]velocityg4[/nom]This police state is happening in every "free" country that has the money. Perhaps you've not heard of congress and Obama approving having drones patrolling the US.http://www.usatoday.com/news/washi [...] 55682654/1[/citation]

can someone explain that to me... because i don't get it.

the way i think of it is a flying device with instruments on it, that doesn't need to have police or anything in it manning it, can to most if not all the same things, is used to save money and keep people out of harms way.

and if these things have guns on them, tell me how its any different than the cop being there to take the shot themselves?

blackened144

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2006
[citation][nom]alidan[/nom]can someone explain that to me... because i don't get it.the way i think of it is a flying device with instruments on it, that doesn't need to have police or anything in it manning it, can to most if not all the same things, is used to save money and keep people out of harms way.and if these things have guns on them, tell me how its any different than the cop being there to take the shot themselves?[/citation]
Thats sort of a grey area. If the police dont have a search warrant to enter private property, why would it be legal to fly a drone over that same private property to inspect it without a warrant.

alidan

Splendid
Aug 5, 2009
[citation][nom]blackened144[/nom]Thats sort of a grey area. If the police dont have a search warrant to enter private property, why would it be legal to fly a drone over that same private property to inspect it without a warrant.[/citation]

well im guessing in that instance, its because they have an 8 foot high fence, and its cheaper to have that fly over it to check the back yard than a full helicopter.

in the case you mention, that more police intuition and unable to get a warrant, not exactly harass the local with this because we can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS