[SOLVED] Omen 800 loudness

May 13, 2020
Hi, I have omen 800 headphones and the right side is significantly weaker then the left side, I connected the headset to multiple devices so I know the problem is on the headset side, is there anything I can do?

Solution
Well I unfortunately can't return it, is there a way to open it and check if something is disconnected or loose?
u can but it wont be of much use as if there was something loose like a wire, u wud had been getting disrupted audio, and moreover u wont be able to do much rather than just checking the wired connections... if somethings wrong with the drivers, u have to give it to hp for repairs...
Well I unfortunately can't return it, is there a way to open it and check if something is disconnected or loose?
u can but it wont be of much use as if there was something loose like a wire, u wud had been getting disrupted audio, and moreover u wont be able to do much rather than just checking the wired connections... if somethings wrong with the drivers, u have to give it to hp for repairs...

Solution
May 13, 2020
You are right I guess, I'll have to probably just send them for repairs

Reactions: Sohom