[SOLVED] OMG REALLY......

May 21, 2020
This may not actually be the appropriate category. If not so, I do apologize.

To get to the point, I’m on the lookout for a monoblock for the Asus ROG Strix X470-F Gaming, as I'm looking to upgrade my CPU and after 6 months I am now in a position to water cool it.

I’ve been in contact with EK Water Blocks, in regards to their EK-FB ASUS Strix X470 RGB Monoblock 40, But as it turns out it is at "end of life" and discontinued.
In fact, everything I'm looking for is discontinued or not available ANYWHERE.

I am half tempted to just throw everything out...this is getting stupider every moment, but before I do, I thought I’d ask for some advice first. Perhaps someone has actually had the opportunity to own this and might want to part with it.

I am a little brand loyalty so I really want to stay with the cool Strix stuff.

Best regards.

Solution
If you can't find it and it's not made anymore, we can't help.

I would personally get an AIO as I don't feel custom loops are worth is.

If you want to, just get a standard AM4 water block. Keep the stock VRM cooler. The look is nearly identical to me.
This may not actually be the appropriate category. If not so, I do apologize.

To get to the point, I’m on the lookout for a monoblock for the Asus ROG Strix X470-F Gaming, as I'm looking to upgrade my CPU and after 6 months I am now in a position to water cool it.

I’ve been in contact with EK Water Blocks, in regards to their EK-FB ASUS Strix X470 RGB Monoblock 40, But as it turns out it is at "end of life" and discontinued.
In fact, everything I'm looking for is discontinued or not available ANYWHERE.

I am half tempted to just throw everything out...this is getting stupider every moment, but before I do, I thought I’d ask for some advice first. Perhaps someone has actually had the opportunity to own this and might want to part with it.

I am a little brand loyalty so I really want to stay with the cool Strix stuff.

Best regards.
Just get an AIO water cooler

If you can't find it and it's not made anymore, we can't help.

I would personally get an AIO as I don't feel custom loops are worth is.

If you want to, just get a standard AM4 water block. Keep the stock VRM cooler. The look is nearly identical to me.

Solution