Question On Startup, my pc takes forever to load up and it freezes every for 10-30 seconds with 2 second intervals.

Dec 21, 2018
So basically I checked my event viewer and it showed like literally about 1-2 hundred "warning level" events saying Event ID 129 storahci, and Event ID 153 Disk. This has been happening for a while now even not on startup but while using my pc on chrome playing games or even basic things like watching vids. I have ignored it for a long time but now its gotten so bad I can't take it anymore. I've searched the internet far and wide and no one seems to have a solution for this. I've tried many things such as of course restarting my pc, swapping sata cables, and many other "solutions" given by articles. I'm starting to get desperate as I don't see any end to this and appreciate all and any help, Thank you.

PC Specs:

Windows 10 home 64 bit
1TB WD Blue HDD
Kingston A400 120gb SSD
Gigabyte GA-Gaming 3 Micro-atx board
Ryzen 3 1200 CPU (default 3.1ghz)
Gigabyte GTX 1050ti factory overclocked
16gb Corsair 2400mghz DDR4 ram

Link to image because it's not letting me insert the link: View: https://imgur.com/a/W9S677V

No, it's not, I checked my disk health and it's fine. Also, it's only about 9 months old so it can't be failing this early
checked how?

Is your Ryzen overclocked? Go back to defaults.

Also, open event properties, details, and see what numbers do you have in these three positions:
2352.image002_354C0864.png

Last edited: