Question One of my keyboard's rows is stuck, the others don't work

Jun 4, 2019
I'm using the METOO Zero. Recently I did actuation force modifications on 4 switches. Everything went fine, but 2-3 days after this the keyboard out of nowhere came up with the problem in the title. It worked fine for a few hours and then it just started malfunctioning. The only row that is always on and keeps spamming inputs is asdf. I can stop the spamming by pressing the windows key. In fact it's the only key that works. All the lighting on the switches works fine and even the lighting controls work fine. So what could be the problem, is it the USB, the circuit board or something else?

Jun 4, 2019
Another update. Keyboard had the same problem after I turned off my PC. After hitting it in multiple ways, different buttons started to work and not work. The best combination I've come up with is that all buttons work except the windows key which is the one that worked when nothing else did. I don't even understand it anymore.

Another update. Keyboard had the same problem after I turned off my PC. After hitting it in multiple ways, different buttons started to work and not work. The best combination I've come up with is that all buttons work except the windows key which is the one that worked when nothing else did. I don't even understand it anymore.

Not much there to understand, it's a cheaper keyboard, has issues. Need to get it replaced. If it's not too old may still be in warranty.