Question One of my rgb case fans keeps flashing with lights of various colors?

Dec 1, 2020
So I have had my pc for around 1 and a half years , and this never happened, but recently i noticed that the bottom case fan was flickering and flashing with various blinks of light, and I wanted to know if it's harmful or how can I fix it. My specs are the following :

CPU: Amd ryzen 5 2600x
Motherboard: Micro ATX ASRock B450M
8GB RAM DDR4
Supply : Seasonic S12II 620W
Case: ATX Nox Hummer TGM RGB
GPU: GTX 1660 MSI Ventus

I've seen other threads similar to mine here, but none has had this issue with one specific fan, most users report all pc case fans are flashing but in my case only one is flashing.

Thanks in advance.

Ralston18

Titan
More details needed:

Was the original lighting solid and it just started blinking? Or was the fan dark and just started blinking?

Are all the other fans steady with the applicable colors and patterns?

And only the bottom case fan flickering?

Any RGB related hardware and/or software changes before the flickering began?

That all said:

Check for a loose connector - relevant to that fan.

Dec 1, 2020
The original lighting was solid, I got my pc like a year and half ago and this started happening a week ago.

The other fans are steady.

Yes, only the bottom fan is flickering.

Uhmm no, I never changed nothing on the rgb software and/or hardware.

However, as I'm typing this, the fan is normal, it's not blinking and flashing, this seems to come and go, an hour ago it was blinking and now it's completely stable. This also doesn't seem to interfere with the fan itself, just the rgb lighting of it. Thanks for the reply. I'll see if I find a loose connector relevant to the fan there.