[SOLVED] Only windows devices won't connect to my Wifi

Mar 10, 2020
Every time I turn on my PC, It won't connect to my wifi and just says 'Unable to connect to network'. Every other device i have can connect to the wifi except my windows devices.
I've reset the network, updated drivers, reinstalled drivers, reset my wifi - yet nothing is working. I have a wifi adapter and it'll connect to my phone hotspot with no issues but it's just my wifi that seems to be the problem.
Any ideas on how to fix this before i punch a hole through my pc?
Thanks

Solution
Every time I turn on my PC, It won't connect to my wifi and just says 'Unable to connect to network'. Every other device i have can connect to the wifi except my windows devices.
I've reset the network, updated drivers, reinstalled drivers, reset my wifi - yet nothing is working. I have a wifi adapter and it'll connect to my phone hotspot with no issues but it's just my wifi that seems to be the problem.
Thanks
Could you have characters in your WIFI password that windows doesn't like? Special characters would be the most likely possiblity.
Could your router have chosen channels that your Windows driver doesn't like ? Channel 13 for 2.4Ghz is not allowed in...

kanewolf

Titan
Thanks
Could you have characters in your WIFI password that windows doesn't like? Special characters would be the most likely possiblity.
Could your router have chosen channels that your Windows driver doesn't like ? Channel 13 for 2.4Ghz is not allowed in all countries. Same with some 5Ghz channels. Manually assign channels 1. 6. or 11 for 2.4Ghz and a channel under 50 for 5Ghz.

Solution