Opera, Microsoft, Others Create Website for HTML5, CCS3

Status
Not open for further replies.

sten_gn

Distinguished
Aug 24, 2011
I don't give sh.t how they do it - I just want unified web coding for browsers.
I am sick of writing compatible code for ie6-7-8-9-10, opera, firefox, and others ...
Codding www is at the moment like chess 10 dimension or more - you have to check each move on all of the realms is it working in the same manner.
The lack of keeping standards in browsers is horrible ...

jakall

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2011
There is no such thing as CCS3. CSS3 is quite correct, it means Cascading Style Sheets.
Either this article author is not English native, or writes and doesn`t look back...

srap

Honorable
Feb 24, 2012
[citation][nom]sten_gn[/nom]I don't give sh.t how they do it - I just want unified web coding for browsers.I am sick of writing compatible code for ie6-7-8-9-10, opera, firefox, and others ...Codding www is at the moment like chess 10 dimension or more - you have to check each move on all of the realms is it working in the same manner.The lack of keeping standards in browsers is horrible ...[/citation]
Use this. Also, drop IE6 and IE7, that will cut your work to half.

silverblue

Distinguished
Jul 22, 2009
[citation][nom]jakall[/nom]There is no such thing as CCS3. CSS3 is quite correct, it means Cascading Style Sheets.Either this article author is not English native, or writes and doesn`t look back...[/citation]
He's American, AFAIK. I was just taking the mick out of his typo. So, definitely not the first, and infinitely better than most DailyTech articles as regards the latter.

Status
Not open for further replies.