[SOLVED] Opinion about windows 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

sindhu84

Honorable
Nov 9, 2016
Hello
I need suggestion about moving to windows 11 from 10.
I mostly play games,photoshop video editing etc.
My system specs are
Core i9 9900k
Msi z390 ace
Ram 32 gb
Msi gtx 1080.
Is windows 11 more stable than 10.?
Hows it performing in gaming.?

Solution
Very very similar.
As with any new OS rollout, there are teething issues.
Here, specifically some issues with Ryzen CPUs. This will be fixed before long, and does not affect your Intel CPU.

Some settings and choices are in a different place. But they are all still there.

Given a fully compatible system, there is no real need to move or not move to Win 11 right now.

iTRiP

Honorable
Feb 4, 2019
Hello
I need suggestion about moving to windows 11 from 10.
I mostly play games,photoshop video editing etc.
My system specs are
Core i9 9900k
Msi z390 ace
Ram 32 gb
Msi gtx 1080.
Is windows 11 more stable than 10.?
Hows it performing in gaming.?

In my opinion it's really smooth, but like anything it has things that you have to get used too first before you see the value it has to offer.

Like a new Ferrari.

Right settings and great hardware go hand in hand with the OS. ( Gaming performance and quality top notch)

USAFRet

Titan
Very very similar.
As with any new OS rollout, there are teething issues.
Here, specifically some issues with Ryzen CPUs. This will be fixed before long, and does not affect your Intel CPU.

Some settings and choices are in a different place. But they are all still there.

Given a fully compatible system, there is no real need to move or not move to Win 11 right now.

Solution

iTRiP

Honorable
Feb 4, 2019
Very very similar.

Besides that fact that compared to Windows 10 , Windows 11 doesn't have all these weird UI Glitches that the former was suffering from.

Maybe I was the only one with a fully up to date OS, on the ten platform to still have issues, who really knows, maybe some more input is required on this.

iTRiP

Honorable
Feb 4, 2019
What weird UI glitches in WIn 10?

Right so I'm here in a middle of a hectic thunderstorm and all is still going smooth on Win11.

The glitches: taskbar icons, not wanting to be selected by 1st attempt, having to utilize the refresh task multiple times for UI to respond to user input, I do however miss the live clock.

D

Deleted member 14196

I’ve never had any GUI issues with windows 10 on any virtual machines that are used for testing nor for my work and home machines

iTRiP

Honorable
Feb 4, 2019
I never had any of that, on any of my Win 10 systems, from Day 1 of the initial Tech Preview.

Doesn't surprise me, I have been known to be bugged by glitches that mysteriously nobody else has, anyhow that glitchy was by far the worst I had in win10.

Seemed to be present ever since the early versions 1509 till 21H1, and even thou I had made various media installation usb's over the years.

Even with totally unrelated hardware being used by me, with different versions. (Ah a GOD's blessing is windows 11 for me at the moment of writing this)

I’ve never had any GUI issues with windows 10 on any virtual machines that are used for testing nor for my work and home machines

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.