Opinions on case options

Tough26GymTech

Prominent
May 11, 2017
So I am currently working on a new build and will be passing the one I have now to my wife. The one I am working on will contain an i7-7700k cpu and 2 MSI Gaming X 1080Ti's. But where I am kind of stuck is on which case I should purchase. I am currently debating between the Lian Li PC-O8, Lian Li PC-O11, Corsair 740, Corsair 400C. Which do you think would be best? I'm currently leaning towards the Lian Li O8 and O11, but am kinda nervous due to the negative comments about high temps. Thanks for the help!

adiec

Honorable
a case is very much a personal choice . you'll have to explain your intentions more . do you intend to water cool ? add crazy amounts of storage ? what is it that you like about those particular cases ? (varying prices so it's not a budget decision )

Tough26GymTech

Prominent
May 11, 2017
I'm not really worried about pricing. Water cooling isn't my thing at the moment just wanting a nice case, but I don't want to worry about my gpu's overheating. I'll have 32g of ram, 500gb ssd, 250 gb ssd, and 1tb hard drive . Other than that, I don't really plan on overclocking at the moment.