Question Opinions on my build

Sep 6, 2020
Hey everyone!
I'm currently choosing parts for my sis' pc and would like to get some feedback.
Keep in mind all she will use it for is web browsing, pdf viewing, youtube ect...
Here's the link to the build ( you might find french word, that s because I m currently in france and ordering from a french website)
Keep in mind I cannot afford to go any higher price wise since i m already out of budget.
Also, the case comes with a PSU so I didn t add one. Do you think I m risking my PC??

Lutfij

Titan
What does etc, encompass in the third sentence of your post? Also, please think about dropping in a reliably built 450W PSU in that build. The one that's bundled is more of a fire cracker and can take out the rest of your parts.

Please try and understand that people who post here with troubles on their builds are about 75% due to a bad PSU. Some peoples houses catch on fire due to a bad PSU, not kidding. So I think spending a few more Euro's for a reliable PSU will save the rest of your investments from doom.

Drop the single 8GB stick and get a 2x4GB DDR4-2933 or 3200MHz ram kit, will help boost the Ryzen APU. Why don't you build the system yourself and save the ~50Euro's and that can be spent on an SSD?

Sep 6, 2020
I'm sorry etc is short for "et cetera" which means that the list contains more similar items.
Regarding the pc building, I'd rather not do it myself since I have absolutly no experience and don't want to risk rining anything.
Additionnaly, do you think I can get an A320 motherboard as to give myself some headroom for the psu(
ATX Cooler Master MWE White V2 – 500W) ??