[SOLVED] Opinions on this machine

Solution
Well, the psu is thermaltake which can be decent, but is probably iffy at best, depends on the model, which isn't listed. The ssd is dram-less model, so its slower on sustained or big workloads compared to a ssd with dram like the mx500/860evo/su800 etc. It has the stock fan which is fine, but will run warmer then an aftermarket cooler.

The ad was withdrawn, so if you got it, be wary of the psu and ssd. If you didn't, keep an eye out for the motherboard model(people sometimes use the cheapest stuff), psu model, ssd type.

That's about it, windows wasn't listed as well, so be sure to ask if windows is installed or comes with a key or other verification method.
Sep 23, 2019
Thinking about buying this machne. I'll be honest, I'm not a gamer but the specs seem good for what i would want it for. Music production and video editing. I'd appreciate your opinions folks. I've never bought a second hand PC...What are the important questions to be asking?

Well, the psu is thermaltake which can be decent, but is probably iffy at best, depends on the model, which isn't listed. The ssd is dram-less model, so its slower on sustained or big workloads compared to a ssd with dram like the mx500/860evo/su800 etc. It has the stock fan which is fine, but will run warmer then an aftermarket cooler.

The ad was withdrawn, so if you got it, be wary of the psu and ssd. If you didn't, keep an eye out for the motherboard model(people sometimes use the cheapest stuff), psu model, ssd type.

That's about it, windows wasn't listed as well, so be sure to ask if windows is installed or comes with a key or other verification method.

Solution