Oppo Find 7: Quad-core, 3GB RAM, and 1440x2560 Display

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treynolds416

Honorable
Jul 5, 2013
I wonder how well upscaling will work with the QHD version. Even though 5.5" is a pretty big screen size, there are still a lot of pixels to cram in that area and it may make certain elements too small to see

Oldbutstillatit

Honorable
Jul 4, 2012
At what point do we reach resolutions which are impossible to discern between each other despite the increase in pixels? At some point the human eye will not be able to tell the difference and it's all billshit bragging rigjts. I think we are there.On another note, the Oculus Rift people have to love the increased pixel density displays.

therealduckofdeath

Honorable
May 10, 2012
I wonder how well upscaling will work with the QHD version. Even though 5.5" is a pretty big screen size, there are still a lot of pixels to cram in that area and it may make certain elements too small to see
Android haven't been pixel dependent since version 2.3. Sure, bitmaps might not take advantage of the higher DPI, but elements are rendered for a the set DPI, not resolution.

I certainly hope it will have a version of CM compatible 100% with it. ColorOS has been quick with minor updates, very slow with major updates and almost always they fixed a few bugs by introducing new ones (at least for Find5).IF this phone comes in a CM flavor it will be a bestseller.

Status
Not open for further replies.