Origin PC's Eon Laptops Get Virtu MVP Mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

crapfacednoob

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2011
"Rolls-Royce" of laptops ? Really? Its more like a 10 ton sedan with light armor plating and a mounted Gatling gun. Cool but useless when it comes down to it.

marcolorenzo

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2012
by the way, i know the Virtu MVP Mobile Edition is debutting with the latest Origin PCs but they have other software as well which i can't seem to find a way to purchase...

marcolorenzo

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2012
This is the first i've heard of LucidLogix, is it possible to get their software without having an Origin PC? I have a Clevo machine with a 6990m and after checking their website, it seems that it should be supported but they don't say how to purchase it...

[citation][nom]marcolorenzo[/nom]by the way, i know the Virtu MVP Mobile Edition is debutting with the latest Origin PCs but they have other software as well which i can't seem to find a way to purchase...[/citation]
The Virtu software is an OEM only software. So the company that makes your system purchases it then you download it from them or the virtu website. The check the bios to ensure you are eligible to use it.

Hiii

Honorable
Jul 25, 2012
This is like the optimus technology or this makes the GPU and IGP work together at the same time (like SLI/CF)?

guardianangel42

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2010
[citation][nom]Hiii[/nom]This is like the optimus technology or this makes the GPU and IGP work together at the same time (like SLI/CF)?[/citation]

The latter. From what I understand it's not terribly effective but considering Intel HD 4000 graphics are actually competitive now, who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.