[SOLVED] Originality of Game

anjris

Reputable
Aug 5, 2019
Hi

i just want to ask

do we need to play AAA games at 4k or 1440p or 1080p to get the originality in the game.

or i mean if we play AAA games then it should be look like real person in game. Which one should we choose 4k or 1440p or 1080p?

Solution
Sorry not to be precise
I mean to ask what is the exact difference between 4k,1440p or 1080p in terms of gaming.

i know if we play games at 1080p then we will get more fps.
But if we play at 4k we will get low fps.

but what exactly we can get detailing in game so that it can look original.

because if we play at 1080p opposite to 4k then definitely we will get more fps but not much detailing in game.

so at what resolution we need to play . Do we meed to concentrate on FPS or detailing/originality?
that is completely up to your hardware and personal preferences. The game will look fine in 1080p with high graphical settings, but you may need to turn down settings for 4k, making it look worse anyway. Also depends on your...

anjris

Reputable
Aug 5, 2019
I have no idea where you got that "Should look like real person in game". Triple A titles doesn't always mean the best graphics. These games can be played at 1080p, 1440p or 4K and they are enjoyable at all of them.
Sorry not to be precise
I mean to ask what is the exact difference between 4k,1440p or 1080p in terms of gaming.

because if we play at 1080p opposite to 4k then definitely we will get more fps but not much detailing in game.

so at what resolution we need to play . Do we meed to concentrate on FPS or detailing/originality?

bburg321

Honorable
Aug 9, 2013
Sorry not to be precise

that is completely up to your hardware and personal preferences. The game will look fine in 1080p with high graphical settings, but you may need to turn down settings for 4k, making it look worse anyway. Also depends on your monitor, if you have a 1080p monitor there is not much benefit in playing in 4k (it will look slightly better due to something called supersampling but nothing incredible). If you prefer to play absolutely stunning games and be in awe of the graphics, go for 4k. If you just want to play the game at good FPS, play 1080p. If you want a nice balance, 1440p is great

Solution