OS Migrating from Hard Drive to Solid State Drive Without Clean Installing Windows Again

Jul 12, 2018
I decided to buy an SSD to replace my hard drive as the boot drive which currently has been partitioned to three drives, one of which has the OS installed. The question is can I migrate the OS from the one partition to the SSD or will I have to delete all the partitions and move all the data from the hard drive? The hard drive is 1TB where the OS partition is ~100GB and the other two are both ~400GB which are both occupied by games and such and the SSD will be 240GB.

Solution
You should be able to move the 100GB partition to the 240GB SSD. Make sure that you tell the migration software (or image backup software) to use the full size of the 240GB SSD when create the new SSD.
Jul 12, 2018
You should be able to move the 100GB partition to the 240GB SSD. Make sure that you tell the migration software (or image backup software) to use the full size of the 240GB SSD when create the new SSD.

What program would be good for doing it? I was looking at EaseUS Partition Master but what would be better to use?