Question Overclock E6750 how to do it

May 6, 2024
Hello, I wanna overclock my E6750 to 3.4 GHz. Specs:
Mobo: P35-DS3 rev 2.1
PSU: Some 350W one no labels no name idk
CPU: E6750
GPU: GT 730 ASUS 2 GB GDDR5 Kepler Arch.
RAM: 2X1 Kingston 333 MHz and 2x1 GB PQ1 CORP 400 MHz DDR2 RAM!
Cooler: Aigo Ice200PRO (temps are lower than 30 when in BIOS btw)

Someone help me config the settings so I don't fry my motherboard yoo thanks!!
If u need more help with saying specs just ask.

Thanks to my friend for helping with tags.

Lutfij

Titan
You could start with a search of the forums. This one shows as the forth hit off of Google;

You really want to ruin your entire system...? One thing to keep in mind is to have ample power for the entire build and then some more when overclocking. You also didn't mention the make and model of the PSU and it's age(and if it's second hand, forget about overclocking).

You should invest in a ram kit, since this will cause instability issues.

Make sure you're on the latest BIOS version for your motherboard before attempting an overclock.

May 6, 2024
You could start with a search of the forums. This one shows as the forth hit off of Google;

You really want to ruin your entire system...? One thing to keep in mind is to have ample power for the entire build and then some more when overclocking. You also didn't mention the make and model of the PSU and it's age(and if it's second hand, forget about overclocking).

Make sure you're on the latest BIOS version for your motherboard before attempting an overclock.
Okay, got it. The PSU only info I have is it says "Model: 350X" and these voltage/amper controls and wattages on certain voltage rails. I took out the PSU, it just does not show a brand, literally unbranded.

May 6, 2024

I could go with a 800 or 1066 MHz RAM kit, maybe Corsair XMS2 or Kingston HyperX DDR2, maybe buy it on Ebay