[SOLVED] Overclocking gtx 1050

Solution
Its free performace, you can typically get a few more fps out of it, tho with how the boost works on Nvidia cards, you may not see much of a difference.

Max out the power target, and make sure the gpu stays below its temp target. And start playing with the core first, leave memory alone until you find the max core overclock, then play with the memory.

I run Heaven Beanchmark fullscreen with all the graphics enabled, even if its a slide show its still stressing the card. I let it run a full benchmark, then up the core and repeat. Once it crashes, back the core down and run Heaven Beanchmark for 30 min or more to know that its stable. Same with the memory.
Its free performace, you can typically get a few more fps out of it, tho with how the boost works on Nvidia cards, you may not see much of a difference.

Max out the power target, and make sure the gpu stays below its temp target. And start playing with the core first, leave memory alone until you find the max core overclock, then play with the memory.

I run Heaven Beanchmark fullscreen with all the graphics enabled, even if its a slide show its still stressing the card. I let it run a full benchmark, then up the core and repeat. Once it crashes, back the core down and run Heaven Beanchmark for 30 min or more to know that its stable. Same with the memory.

Solution